LISA EVANS - The Commissioned Artist
You’re not just a photographer . . . you have visions of painted images, collaging or working with mixed mediums. If the photograph is part of your vision but your art goes beyond that of most regular photographers and you want your work to be appreciated and valued accordingly...this is the webinar for you!
Lisa has always combined photography with different forms of painting to create her well-earned reputation as a Portrait Artist in the SF Bay Area. As an early embracer of digital painting she wisely saw this new tool as her opportunity to more than double the price of her Commission from that of her photographic portraits. She will share her secrets for designing, creating and selling ART to the discerning high-end clientele.
This webinar will cover:
· The “Portrait Commission” philosophy
· Honing your “Signature look” that is recognizable
· Presenting your ART’s value
· Secrets for intuitively understanding your subjects and creating ART that touches their heart
· Expanding your creative toolbox to remain on the forefront with new artistic styles
· Surpassing a mere photograph . . . what makes your work valued as art.
With those secrets revealed . . . your journey to embracing your own authentic Signature begins.
- Monday, 18th April
- 7:00 PM Central Time
- 8:00 PM Eastern
- 11:00 AM Tuesday the 25th Queensland
Lisa Evans Bio
LISA EVANS – Creativity coach and Workshop leader (www.TheInspiredPhotograph.com)
A Master Photographer who has been asked to speak all over the world, from Japan to Europe and Australia to Spain – her artful images and leading edge business thinking has inspired many.
- While others were taking pictures for sitting fees – Lisa was presenting Portrait Art Commissions trusting the clientele could see the difference.
- While most were taking multiple streams of photography to pay the bills – Lisa made her entire living focusing on what she loved . . . creating Wall Portrait ART.
- While most Interior Designers avoided recommending photographers for their clients wall decor – Lisa opened her first office in an Interior Design studio and learned what it took from the inside out.
- While others teach “right” ways to do photography and students try to emulate – Lisa inspires her mentees to discover and hone their own powerful signature when they follow the path of doing what they love most.
When you want to stand out from the others . . . Lisa opens us up to re-look at the big picture.
Lisa just gave a keynote talk at PPA’s Imaging USA and is known for changing photographers lives with her private workshop retreats she offers in the San Francisco Bay Area! She has a passion for coaching photographers on their creative path and inspiring them to attain their personal artistic dreams.
Lisa Evans Gallery
A Family Picnic
Commissioned Dog Painting
Take Me Out To The Ballgame
Bike Ride in Italy
Sleepy Sunrise in Italy
Single Webinar sign-up. $47.By signing up for Rodney's single webinar you are entitled to be present during the live event as well as having access to the members area where the streaming replay will be. You can stream 24/7 at your convenience.
4 PAK. $148. By purchasing a 4 PAK your are entitled to be present during the four live events of your choice. You will also have access to the members area where the streaming replays will be. You can stream 24/7 at your convenience. The price per webinar is just $37 each. Roughly six hours of creative content.
8 PAK. $197. By purchasing an 8 PAK your are entitled to be present during the eight live events of your choice. You will also have access to the members area where the streaming replays will be. You can stream 24/7 at your convenience. The price per webinar is just $24.62 each. Roughly twelve hours of awesome, creative content that will change your business.
Full Monty. $247. You are a genius! The full monty has been our most popular membership during the Digital Art Summit's of the past. You are leaving nothing on the table. You will have access to all of the live webinars of 2014. You will also have access to the members area where the streaming replays will be. You can stream 24/7 at your convenience. The price per webinar is just $20.58 each. Roughly eighteen hours of awesome, creative content that you can watch over and over again.